Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Brummie film crew

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotTheRealSlimShady's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2001
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hello discussion board.

    I am a 21 year old film-maker currently living in Birmingham (why?!).

    I have a mini-DV cam, an editing suite, lights and all the bits and bobs required to make a really bad amateur film, but my friends have lost all their limbs in a horrible accident involving a tall building and a rubber chicken last weekend. So while I can still glue some leaves to their heads and use them as prop trees, I need some enthusiastic support from out there.

    What worries me most is that I get so freightened when I have to look at a blank page, that I run and hide in the freezer for up to 19 hours, which makes it pretty hard to come up with a decent script. So is anybody interested in collaborating with me on a script? Oh yeah, have I mentioned that my friends have also lost their brains and tongues in that accident? Guess not. Well now you know. So if anybody wants to see their ideas on film (well... video really, but don't let that put you off!), get in touch please!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Matt-from-London's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2001
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Did your friends really have this nasty accident? Pass my good wishes onto them, I hope they recover soon (I assume they can still understand english).

    I would gladly offer some help or ideas, but I am in London. What sort of films were you wanting to make?

    Matt
    London.
    _____________________________________________


  3. #3
    Inactive Member NotTheRealSlimShady's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2001
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I am looking for anything basically that
    doesn't involve expensive f/x, cars or buildings exploding, dinosaurs, the Titanic, or exotic locations (due to lack of budget).

    Apart from that I am open to anything really (well, in terms of films and stuff anyway). Shouldn't be much longer than 45 minutes though, since this is only my second project.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •